Maybe you noticed, but my year is not going to plan! My dreams of waking up on the 01 January full of energy ready to take on the world fell flat on their face! Admitted to hospital barely able to breathe, ever since I have been in a state of pain, low energy and unable to partake in much physical activity.
I’m feeling a little grim about the whole experience. I did not start a blog so that I could write about failing to lose weight and get into shape. Nuhuh! But the reality is my body is simply unable to do simple things that it should be able to do and waiting for it to heal is tedious and demoralising!
I have let myself down with my diet – and I dare say it is due to deteriorate. I am about to do a last minute library weekend to finish assessments for my course and as such I can envisage myself on a four day sugar and caffeine binge. It’s not looking great. I’m feeling really grim. I’m rarely this negative but the reality is I feel like I have been kicked again and again.
Anyone out there with advice to help pick me up? God knows I need you right now. I need to return to my little bubble of excitement, positivity and energy! KAPOW!
- It’s Not Too Late to Improve Your Health: Tips for Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for Seniors (prweb.com)
- Boost Weight Loss by Knowing Your BMR (everydayhealth.com)
- 8 Small Ways to Lose Big Pounds in 2012 (fitsugar.com)
- Physical activity cuts heart attack rise globally (cbc.ca)
- Move Over Reading (W)Riting and (A)Rithmetic. Here Comes Physical Literacy! (twistwhitby.com)
- Why Most Bloggers will Fail, No Matter How Hard They Try (problogger.net)
- How Much Exercise Do You Need? (amazus.org)
- Being active at both work and play cuts heart risk: study (ctv.ca)
- Students Often Forget Needs Sports (socyberty.com)
- How can an asthmatic improve breathing during physical activity? (zocdoc.com)